Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tucker 7 months old! (Chloe & Madison boy)

Oh, what a face, and no doubt he has his mother's gorgeous eyes! I never tire of receiving updates and pictures of our puppies once they have gone to their new homes. Thank you Nelson & Janet for loving this little boy and giving him a wonderful home and teaching and training him to be the best he can be.
Actually, receiving updates and pictures always brings a smile to my face, and I have to immediately show them to Rudy. This is Tucker, he was quite colorful at birth and most of his coloring will fade into his ears. His littermates are all doing fantastic as well. They have brought alot of joy to their new families in the short time they have been with them.

Today was a wonderful day as our Coco Chanel was here for a few hours, tomorrow her brother is coming for a visit. I was hoping they could meet up today, but it didn't work out that way, so we have something to look forward to.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for posting Tuckers picture. He is my stress reliever. I take him with me whereever I can. We walk the neighborhood,go to the park and walk a minimum of 15 miles a week together.

    As you said, all of that color is turning white.

    I remember Coco Chanel, she is a doll!

    ReplyDelete