Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jade's boys 10 wks old!

Either my camera or the boys were not cooperating... Milo went to his new home today, and I was trying to get pictures of all 3 of the boys together, well I may have gotten 2 good ones. Crosby & Milo

Crosby

Baxter




Below, Baxter was enjoying the new bed I bought my gang.







These look more like mug shots and really don't capture how precious the boys really are. I am not a big fan of posed pics, I don't think they turn out quite as good as when you just take random shots. Here is Baxter & Milo





My attempt at all 3 together, Baxter, Crosby & Milo






Here is percious Milo, he looks just like his mother did at this age.

No comments :

Post a Comment