Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun in the Sun!!

Oh it was a hot one, they were all pretty much hot and warn out taking a break in the shade. Here is Crosby enjoying some water compliments of Tracy, Sydney's mom. Sydney and his mom and dad came for a visit.


My Sassy Girl!!!
Oh what a face!


Carly & her mom Sassy!



Here is Charlie & Chloe, not the best picture of pics, the hot weather got the best of them



Oh, I think they could have tripped over their tongues, I usually don't let them be outside too long in the hot weather, but I was monitoring so they wouldn't become too overheated, and had plenty of cold water for them to cool off in. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Carly using the water bowl as a swimming pool!!!






My little baby girl Candy!!! She always has a smile


No comments :

Post a Comment