Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Friday, August 14, 2009

Kayla's boy "Tanner" 4.5wks old


I wanted to thank Tucker's mom Janet for the suggestion of the name Tanner. I like that name and thinks it fits this little boy, so Tanner it is... He is 4.5 wks old and becoming more active. He is on babyfood and will slowly graduate to softened kibble before he starts on the dry kibble. He plays with the toys and is quite alert, he watches Jade';s boys as they are in the xpen next to him. I think he resembles his mother so far, he has light taupe on the ears and his pigment is coming in nicely, he should have nice black pigment. I only got one clear picture the others turned out blurry.... at least I got one.

No comments :

Post a Comment