Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sassy's puppies 3 wks old!

Here is Lilly, alert and ready to play wondering why her sister won't wake up. Lilly is extremely alert, I put a new toy in with them and she noticed immediately. She was looking at it and then went up and checked it out. I have an elevated stand to put the water for the mommies and then the other side was just an empty bowl. Lilly decided to climb up and into it and was just sitting ever so pretty. Of course, a true Kodak moment and I don't have my camera handy.

Here is Carly sporting her, "I got milk" look, as she was just done nursing and the evidence is on her face. She is a precious girl and we are looking forward to watch her grow as well.

Oh precious Riley, the only boy between the 2 litters. He will have fun with the girls when they all become active. He is the smallest and just a precious little guy.



1 comment :

  1. My little Lilly being a ham already? She will fit in so well =) They other 2 are just as cute as can be also... they seem a little sleepier... Maybe worn out by Lilly? Ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete