Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Sunday, May 31, 2009

FUN IN THE SUN PART 2!






























Enjoy the pictures, they were randomly taken and it appears Lilly makes her presence known in quite a few of them. I LOVE to take the puppies out in the yard and watch them run, explore play. My neighbors sure did get a kick out of watching them. It was such a beautiful sunny day, not hot, high 60's. I had the adults out beforehand, Capri & Alexa LOVE to play ball, they were having a field day. I didn't have my camera then, but I wish I did....
Enjoy the pictures......





2 comments :

  1. Oh goodness! Is my little Lilly a Bully? She is kicking some butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly always seems to be having soooo much fun. GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete