Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sassy's Puppies 1 wk old!



































Sassy's puppies are doing fantastic. They have doubled their weight already. At this stage all they do is eat and sleep, eat and sleep. Sassy love's her babies and is being quite the attentive little mama. She keeps them extremely clean, never any evidence of any messes.
Some of the pictures didn't turn out as clear as I would have hoped, practice makes perfect, so as time goes on I am sure I will learn the different functions on my camera. Enjoy the pictures, they are such good little babies.








1 comment :

  1. Most BEAUTIFUL babies ever!!!! They are precious! I could look at pictures of them allllll day =)

    ReplyDelete