Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sassy's girl 2 wks old



Sassy's little girl is just gorgeous, her eyes were the first to open and with her rich coloring and her eyes open she is just gorgeous and quite precious. The other 2 just about have their's open completely. I will definitely be taking more pictures to share. I like for the families to name the puppies, it is such a special time for them, so at present the puppies are nameless. I think picking the name is the fun part as well as watching them grow and develop. I know how I am about names, I choose names that appeal to me and ones I think fit the puppy.
Jasmine's girls are doing exceptionally well, they are stong little girls for only being 5 days old. I had to laugh because when I checked in on them they were side by side nursing, tails straight in the air wagging in unison. I guess the milk bar must be quite tasty. Jasmine is in her glory, her last litter was 1.5yrs ago and she had 3 boys, so it is nice to see her have 2 girls this time. I am looking forward to watching them grow, they are nearly identical with their markings and coloring, twins indeed.......

4 comments :

  1. This little girl is gorgeous! I can’t wait to see the eyes of the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww.... I could name them all for you! I love picking out names... I already have my little girl's name picked out... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well its official! This is my girl!!! YAY! Im so happy. Seeing those beautiful eyes sealed the deal for me... I cant wait to hold my baby!!! Iv named her Lilly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy:
    You have chosen a precious little girl. She is beautiful. I can already tell you that you will be very happy with, her, the breed and their personalities. They are sooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete