Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jade's boys 7.5wks old.

Meet Crosby, he is all white and and absolute doll. He LOVES his belly rubs. It is getting difficult to get pictures because they always come running when they see me. I was lucky to get these couple pictures of the boys.
Baxter, the second born. Like Crosby, he LOVES his belly rubs. He is quite the explorer when he is out of the xpen and outside. He is definitely a Curious George.






Milo, the last born, such a precious boy as well. I would have to say all 3 boys love their belly rubs. They are just precious, they all have the sweetest expressions, beautiful coats and wonderful temperments. I love to let them runaround, exploring and playing, they are so happy with their new found freedom.




Crosby, Baxter and Milo's families are anxiously awaiting the day they can take their new additions home.

2 comments :

  1. The boys are absolutely gorgeous Connie...and I see you have another boy..what's up with all these boys? hahha...I'm glad everything went smooth with the singleton..it looks like you'll have to be hanging out in the pen acting like a littermate soon..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn, yes, I think it is the year of the boys... Kayla and her little guy are doing fantastic, he is such a precious little guy. I will be crawling in the xpen with him that is for sure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete