Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tucker's Big Day - He is going home








Tucker left for his new home yesterday, these are the last pictures we took of him. I love the one of Chloe saying goodbye to her boy. I cannot ask for a better mom, her daughter Sassy, who is due in a few weeks has the same motherly instinct. As the table turns, now I will look forward to all the updates I receive as Tucker settles into his new home, and as he grows and matures. I cannot explain how it melts my heart to open my email and see an email regarding one of my puppies, receiving a quick update and pictures. The look on the puppies faces, as you can see how much they are loved and well cared for makes all the pain of letting them go that much easier.


3 comments :

  1. Oh adorable Tucker. He is just a sweetie pie. I bet his family is having a blast with him now! The picture of him saying goodbye to mama makes me want to cry. =( I cant wait to see Tucker updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Amy for the comment about Tucker. We Love him already. He is a wonderful puppy so far. Connie has these puppies so well adjusted that whey make the transition easily. No problems in the crate. He has only had 2 accidents in the house so far (our fault) and he is sleeping in a crate almost all night with one wake up call about 2:00AM. He wined about 13 minutes the first night and only 6 minutes the second night. He is running and playing like nothing has happened. He made the 4 hr.trip home without a glitch.

    Amy it is worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new baby..he is just too cute! My GiGi is 4yrs old and she came from Connie and let me tell you, you are in for an amazing experience! Connie does such a wonderful job raising and preparing them for their new homes. I don't know how she lets them go. Enjoy your little bundle of joy...they are just the best!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete