Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The puppies are 10 wks old








The time is winding down now and they will all be leaving the nest. They are all such good babies, quiet as a mouse. They all seem to have good appetites and eat very well. Ella & Maya are petite girls while the boys are built like boys. Each are unique in their personalities Ella the little lover girl, Maya just as precious as can be, she seems to be able to entertain herself. Tucker, such a happy little guy, he is the one who would smile the most and didn't have a problem hamming it up for the camera. Sherman is a mellow boy, he has to be separated when it is mealtime or he will eat it all. He is quite the hoover. As allows we will be sad to see them go. However, the upside is seeing the look on each families faces when they come to pick their puppy up and take them home.


2 comments :

  1. They are so darling. I would never beable to let them go. But Im sure their homes will be wonderful and they will each be so loved! I love them and they arent even mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These puppies are so darling. I can't imagine how hard it is to let them go. I know how hard it was to wait for GiGi and I am so excited for their new families. They will bring so much joy into their lives.
    I will be forever greatful that I have had the privilege to share my life with one of these amazing little dogs. Looking forward to seeing the next litter! Jen

    ReplyDelete