Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Cotton Blossoms

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Random shots of Jade's boys at 5 wks old
























Precious x 3 describes these little guys. They are getting more active as the days progress, and I just love to watch them play and interact and yes, I am guilty of climbing in the xpen with them and oh, the kisses I get, the boys love it to. They also love their tummy rubs to. They are absolutely gorgeous, Jade is a very good mommy I can tell you when she walks in the room after being out her boys know it, they LOVE their mommy. It just melts my heart watching Jade interact with her boys. The names will be coming, I like for the families to name them and I am narrowing it down to which boy will go home with which family. I am sure each family will be quite pleased, as each one is just as precious as the next.

No comments :

Post a Comment